Sign Up For All My Resources & Newsletter Here
All of my community gets lifetime access to my resources as well as my weekly letters, From Me To You, where I go a little deeper into my creative life and share the lessons I learn along the way. I will also send you updated resources as they arrive as well as extra tools especially for my community.
Uncover Your Story Workbook
I really believe you have to tell your story to sell it. As a budding or existing creative business owner, I’m guessing you’re on a budget. I’m going to help you explore and uncover the story of your business:
We are going to cover:
- 5 questions to ask yourself about your story
- A classic three-act narrative you can use as a basis for your sales and marketing copy
- A plan to list out ways you can use your story in your marketing right away
A Feel-Good Business Plan for Creatives, Freelancers & Bloggers
Business planning doesn’t have to feel bad, or big, or overwhelming. Designing out your new life can be such a joyous process. This 20 page workbook is designed to do just that whether you are just starting out or want to change your current business.
We are going to cover:
- You & your business: Your purpose, your mission.
- Dream clients: Who they are and how you can help them.
- Your signature offer: Designing your packages to offer your clients.
- Content + your channel: Content that connects, your online presence and marketing it all in a way that feels good.
- Building your future business: Your plan to make it all happen.
Goal Setting for 2019
Get ready to make 2019 your best year yet. This is for you if you already have a blog or a business and you want to set some achievable goals so that you know what you need to do when you go back stuffed full of turkey in January.
Quarter by quarter plan out your financial goals and priority projects for the year ahead.
I can’t wait to follow your journey.
Finding Your North Star
This short workbook is for any creative or budding creative, freelancer or blogger, who wants to explore the place where their passions, their super-powers and their experience can converge to add value to other people.
If you haven’t yet figured out your creative purpose this is a short exercise to dive into yourself, to figure out what is going to guide you towards your destiny.
It’s self-guided and I suggest you take an hour over a glass of wine or in the bath to get super-reflective and enjoy this time just for you!