Book a 30 minute call with me to talk more
* No obligation or commitment
High-achieving creative needing a business partner?
If you’re like me, you probably identify as a high-achieving creative whether you’re about to leave a creative job and launch something new or you’ve already got a creative business but need some help figuring out how to upgrade it.
We probably share a passion for spending time outdoors, a love of real life gatherings focused on big chats, belly laughs and conversation.
You want to be a change maker right?
Maybe you’ve written a book, or built and audience, or have become known in a niche but you’re not sure if it’s the right one for you? And now you want a multi-passionate business that supports all your lifestyle goals.
Do you want freedom, to express your truth and to feel more joy?
To only be saying YES to work that makes you feel great?
I can hear you and feel you on all of these levels. And I’ve been there! I burned out in my last business and am now 5 years clear of the burnout, having added in revenue streams that help me stress less, earn more and rest and play more.
If you’re starting out, it can feel overwhelming and you need a partner (lets forget the word coach) who can help you figure out your future business and help you have the clarity, connection and confidence to make it all happen.
If you already have a business but you’re starting to get the feeling you’ve outgrown it (very common after a life-changing event and also, you aren’t the person you were X years ago when you started out) and think an upgrade is more than overdue, then it probably is.
But you have to feel ready. I only want to work with the people who we can do our best work together.
Generally that’s because we’re aligned in our values, you believe in building a business based on relationships, on chemistry and are absolutely ready to dive in and do the work.
So when you’re reaching burnout point, or you have a big new dream that you feel compelled to launch, one of my super-powers is to help you figure out what it all looks like:
1:1 Business partnership
This is a monthly support collective where I’ll hold the regular space for you to work on you business, commit to being clear that it’s aligned with you (majorly important) and help you with mindset practices and tools so you can release what you need to do this piece of work, as well as:
- Figure out what you want
- Avoid burning out and feeling too frazzled
- Plan out and launch your new project or business
- Stay connected and in-tune with what brings you happiness
- Add another string to your multi-passionate bow
- Remodel your business model
- Give you the accountability you need to make it all happen
What I bring:
- 20 years experience in the brand and marketing world
- 10 years experience in running a creative business, burning out, walking away and redefining my life and business.
- Energy and space for you to work through your next chapter.
- Walk my walk by doing what I love and figuring it out for myself and my clients on the daily.
- A flexible but powerful process to figure out your inner chemistry so you can establish the next chapter of your brand.
- A background in visual storytelling to help you own and tell your story more powerfully and bring more of yourself into your brand.
Monthly partnership package
My monthly partnership package costs £850 per month (minimum 3 months). You get:
- Two x monthly 60 minute session (online) where we work together on your business or idea.
- Ongoing access via Whats App/ email as you formulate ideas and run them by me / get my input / advice.
There is an upgrade to also getting up to 2 hours a week practical support in *making shit happen*. This could be to identify great media opportunities, strategic partnerships or a brand activation plan or content plan. Anything you like, you have full access to my 20 years in marketing, 10 years in running a creative business.
The cost for the upgrade is an additional £350 per month
One-off 60 minute sessions
If you’d like some really focused time to work through an idea, challenge or upgrade your business, then you can book a one-off session with me.
We do a little pre-prep work to make our time together super productive and we will follow up via email together over two weeks too.
The investment is £250.
What People Have Said
“I can’t tell you how valuable my sessions with Ruth have been. Changing direction with my photography business has been difficult, I’ve had mixed ideas and thoughts for years and Ruth has guided me through the fog, helped me dig deep into my dreams and goals to develop a clear and focused brand plan and vision for the future. I would never have thought that it was possible to have a business that i’m not only passionate about but works around my lifestyle!”
Claudia De Sabe
“I’m a tattoo artist and with the help of Ruth Hoskins I just launched our family business online. I met Ruth via Mothers Meetings and we met up a few months back. Since then she helped me to find an identity for my brand and have a 5 year plan with it. She helped me to dare to dream really big and to say out loud what was in my head. I never had a coach and it was a powerful experience. She is so lovely and knowledgable.: Deco Boco
Book a 30 minute chemistry call to talk through your business or idea and see if we’re a good fit to work together.