FOCUS: A 2-hour deep dive into your business, blog or idea.
Need an injection of focus?
Let’s work together 1-2-1 for a two-hour session to give you a breakthrough in your business.
I believe anyone is capable of turning that passion into a profitable lifestyle business that you are in love with.
FOCUS is a two-hour deep dive into your business where we work together over Skype on whatever it is you want to explore, whether that’s a business idea, a blog or adding something new into your business.
- A Q&A questionnaire so I can understand more about you.
- A two-hour session via Skype where we dive into your business and work through your idea, plan or problem in lots of detail.
- Full notes after the session.
- You will walk away with a clear and focused plan about what you need to do next in your business.
What We Can Cover
- Getting super clear on your mission, your message and your purpose.
- Marking out your lifestyle goals.
- Mapping out how a business can work within those goals.
- Planning your working week, boundaries and time off.
Designing your unique brand
- The importance of owning your space and how to position yourself as the expert
- Finding your unique and personal brand elements
- Diving deep into who your dream clients are, their challenges and how you can position yourself to SERVE them and deliver exactly what they need, and more.
- Storytelling secrets to help you tell and then sell your story
- Designing your signature offer
Content that connects
- My content strategy that cuts out the crap and creates you a valuable content framework to start from.
- Foundational content plan that tells people who you really are and what you can do for them.
- A plan to map out all your content, blog posts, landing pages and social for the next 6 months.
- Creating a beautiful + high-impact website that doesn’t cost a lot.
- Defining your social media strategy.
- Landing pages that convert dream clients.
- How to grow your email list.
- Pricing and product.
What People Say
I can’t tell you how valuable my sessions with Ruth have been. Changing direction with my photography business has been difficult, I’ve had mixed ideas and thoughts for years and Ruth has guided me through the fog, helped me dig deep into my dreams and goals to develop a clear and focused brand plan and vision for the future. I would never have thought that it was possible to have a business that i’m not only passionate about but works around my lifestyle!
Of course I can’t guarantee success but I know that if you put the work in, it will happen. This is a partnership and you need to be fully committed to investing in yourself to make it work! Our collective goal is to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
What I bring
- 100% commitment during our time together.
- 20 years experience in producing online content, writing and editing, telling stories, creating websites and marketing.
- 10 years experience in running a profitable business (I grew my last business to 7 people and multiple six-figures).
- I’ve been a blogger, a freelancer and a business owner (and made the leap from full-time too).
- I’m fun but focused.
What I’m not:
- I’m not a life coach. So many people ask me about this. I do work on mindset and confidence as it’s a natural part of what I do but I am not here to dig deep into your soul. I’m not qualified for that! I’m an experienced creative business director who is here to help you grow a business.
- I’m not going to do the work for you! I’m here to ask the questions to make sure you are working *on* your business, offer practical help with the areas I’m really experienced in (see above) and be your accountability buddy and business supporter. You need to make sure you are committed to making everything happen in between sessions.
- I’m not going to tell you how you should run your business. You’re the person to do that, nobody knows your business better than you. I’m here to ask you the questions, keep you on track and offer advice.
Ready to work together?
I’m fully booked right now but fill out the form and I’ll be in touch when I open up availability (for May start).